Software Engineering Consultant
- Developed full-stack employee management Web applications for a client company using Angular 5, SCSS, RxJS, .NET Web API and SQL Server.
- Designed build, test, and release processes using Angular CLI, Circle CI, and Node scripts, including detailed documentation for hand-off to client’s engineering team.
- Worked closely with Product, Design, and QA teams from various companies to define requirements and iterate quickly on rapidly evolving projects.
- Led engineering projects and participated in technical interviewing for both clients and the Miramar team.
- Maintained unit and integration testing coverage using Jasmine, Karma, and Mocha.
- Developed automated tests using Selenium, Capybara, and Cucumber/Spinach in a full-stack environment.
- Worked in several different styles of agile development, including scrum, and led feature teams.
- Worked closely with Product, UX, and Design to clearly define feature and project scope.
- Developed and maintained build and test automation systems using Ant, Node, Bash, and AWS EC2.
Junior Windows Software Developer
- Developed desktop client user interfaces and the underlying service to support them using the .NET Framework, C#, and WPF.
- Redesigned and maintained build systems using Jenkins and MSBuild.
- Implemented and maintained branching strategies and dependency management for the project repositories using Git and NuGet.
- Developed and coordinated cross-platform automated testing tools for a full-stack environment using C#, Ruby, and Cucumber.
Software Development Technical Aide
- Developed testing and automation tools using C#, SQL Server, Win Forms, and WPF.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering
- Linguistics Minor
- CIEE South Korea Scholarship Recipient (2011)
- CSE International Ambassador (2010–2011)
- Associate in Applied Science – Information and Telecommunications Technology (Spring 2008)
- Associate in Science – Engineering (Spring 2009)
- Associate in Science – Computer Science (Fall 2009)
- Taught core technology and software concepts to underrepresented groups.
- Helped create an inclusive, jargon-free space to improve the accessibility of the tech industry.
- Coordinated fundraising events, large local tournaments, and interstate tournament travel.
- Delegated duties to fellow officers, managed finances, and ran a summer camp class.
- Interfaced with coaches, the university, and the regional collegiate conference.